Matakids Where Kids Matter
Our aim is to provide a nurturing, relaxed and safe environment for your children to come to after school has finished.
Providing a service to the community in collaboration with and supported by the Principal / BOT and Staff of Matakana School.
WHERE Onsite at Matakana School: The Castle, (Between Room 12 & 13)
952 Matakana Road, RD5, Matakana.
Before School Care
· 7am until 8am when the first bus drops off
· Book in is essential
· Breakfast of fruit, cereals, toast and hot drink
· Complete home work
· Games & activities
· TV or movie during winter terms only
After School Care
· 2.45pm Afternoon Tea
· 3.00pm Supervised Homework on Monday
· 3.30pm free play, Sports, Drama games, Arts & Crafts, Reading
· Swimming in Term 1 and 4
Pick up and Drop off Service
· Pick up from All Preschool’s in the Area from 2.30pm to 4pm
(pre-schoolers that have siblings that are attending Matakids)
· Drop off to sports, swimming, music or to parents work or home
· Cost of $12.50 for first child, $2.50 per child in same family within a radius of 10km from the school
School Term Dates
2018 TERM DATES
Term 1: 30st January - 13th April
Holiday programme: 16th - 27th April
Term 2: 30th April - 6th July
Holiday programme: 9th - 20th July
Term 3: 23rd July - 28th September
Holiday programme: 1st - 12th October
Term 4: 15th October - 13th December
Holiday programme: 14th - 21st December 2018
Summer Holiday Programme will be Starting 14th December 2018
We run programme over the Christmas and all 4 school term holiday’s. As most children are so busy throughout the term we like to make the holiday time just that… a holiday. Depending on the children that are booked in and their likes, we run the programme to inspire them, while feeling relaxed and fully rested.
From time to time I will add an extra flare into the mix with a project of some kind, Movie making, Art and Crafts, dress making and the likes.
Cooking in the morning, serves as there afternoon tea along with a movie and popcorn in their chill out time.
Starts at 9am – 3pm Contact me if you will be needing any extra hours.